Terms and Conditions of Veto Athletic
Welcome to Vetoathletic.com. Veto Athletic, LLC (“Veto Athletic”) provides its website and related services (“site”) to you subject to the following agreement (“Agreement”) If you do not agree with any of the terms of this agreement, do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site.
These Terms govern
- the use of Veto Athletic, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
Veto Athletic, LLC
1050 Veto ST NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Owner contact email: email@example.com
This document is a legal agreement between you, the User, and the entity providing Veto Athletic. It governs your use of the online properties and, in any case, for the use of the services provided. “Legal agreement” means that the terms of this agreement are binding on the relationship between you and us once you have accepted the terms. For simplicity, “User”, “you”, “your” and similar terms, either in singular or plural form, refer to you, the User. “We”, “our”, “us” and similar terms refer to the corporation that owns and manages Veto Athletic as outlined in the present document. “Veto Athletic” refers to the current website and/or application. “Agreement” refers to this document, as amended from time to time. The Agreement is concluded in the English language. Other defined terms are set forth in the section named “Definitions” at the bottom of the Agreement.
Registration, content on Veto Athletic and prohibited use of Veto Athletic
It is understood that the Owner shall not be held responsible under any circumstances in case of loss, disclosure, theft or unauthorized use by third parties, for whatever reason, of the User's access credential to the order form.
Order form will be sent to the users email account given in the registration.
Order form termination
Users can stop using the Service at any time, through the interface of Veto Athletic or by directly contacting the Owner. The Owner, in case of breach of the Terms by the User, reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's information at any time and without notice.
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's order form at any time and without notice if it believes that:
- User has violated this Agreement; and/or
- User's access or use of the Service may result in injury to the Owner, other Users or third parties; and/or
- the use of Veto Athletic by the User may result in violation of law or regulations; and/or
- in case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement; and/or
- the order form is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion, for whatever reason, inappropriate or offensive or in violation of this Agreement.
Content available on Veto Athletic
The content available on Veto Athletic is protected by the laws in force on intellectual property rights and by related international treaties. Unless otherwise stated, use of any content is permitted exclusively within the limits set forth in the present clause.
The Owner grants the User, for the entire duration of the Agreement, a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license for the use of such content. Such license is solely intended for personal use of any such content and never for its commercial use and is limited to the User's device.
Therefore, User may not copy and/or download and/or share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content, even of third parties, available on Veto Athletic, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or its device, even without User's knowledge. Where explicitly stated on Veto Athletic, the User may be authorized, only for personal use, to download and/or copy and/or share some content available through Veto Athletic, for its sole personal use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly implemented.
Content provided by third parties
The Owner does not moderate the content or links provided by third parties before their publication on Veto Athletic. The Owner is not responsible for the content provided by third parties or for its availability.
Content provided by the User
Users are responsible for their own content and that of third parties that they share through Veto Athletic, that they upload and post on or through Veto Athletic, or that they transfer by any other means. Users confirm that they have all the necessary consents from third parties whose data and/or content they share with the Owner and hereby indemnify the Owner for any liability or claim arising against the Owner in connection with illegal distribution of third-party content or unlawful use of the Service.
The Owner does not moderate the content provided by Users or by third parties but will act if complaints are received from Users or if orders are issued by the public authorities regarding content deemed offensive or illegal.
In particular, the Owner may decide to suspend or interrupt the visualization of content in the event that:
- other Users file complaints;
- a notice of infringement of intellectual property rights is received;
- it is decided to do so in view of, or as a result of, legal actions;
- said action is solicited by a public authority; or
- if it is believed that the content, while being accessible via Veto Athletic, may put at risk the Users, third parties, the availability of the Service and/or the Owners.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- upload , download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise ("Content") that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload , download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original work that you have created yourself from original elements. This means you can't use images of celebrities or corporate products, nor images, text, or design that you've copied from a website without written permission from the owner. You cannot create a "new" image using elements from images other people have created. And you cannot contribute a quote or a slogan that is substantially the same as something already written by someone else. By uploading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
- upload , download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- upload , download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload , download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload , download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- access , tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by Veto Athletic; or
- incorporate images or names that would violate a person's right of privacy or publicity.
Rights over content provided by Users
The only rights granted to the Owner in relation to content provided by Users are those necessary to operate and maintain Veto Athletic.
Unless stated otherwise, the following applies:
By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through Veto Athletic, the User grants a license to the Owner without territorial limits, non-exclusive, royalty-free and with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in any media or via distribution methods currently available or developed later.
Services provided by third parties
Users may use third-party services or content included in Veto Athletic, but they must be aware of these third parties' terms and conditions and have given consent to them. Under no circumstances will the Owner be deemed liable in relation to the proper functionality or availability, or both, of third-party services.
The Service shall be used only in accordance with these Terms.
Users may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on Veto Athletic or any portion of it;
- circumvent any technology used by Veto Athletic or its licensors to protect content accessible via it;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through Veto Athletic;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of Veto Athletic or its content;
- rent, lease or sublicense Veto Athletic;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- misappropriate any information in use by another User;
- register or use the Service in order to approach the Users to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind through Veto Athletic in any way;
- use Veto Athletic in any other improper manner that violates the Terms.
Terms and conditions of sale
Veto Athletic provides for additional services or subscriptions available upon payment of a fee.
The fees, duration and conditions for the accounts and paid services are highlighted in the relevant section of Veto Athletic.
Methods of payment
Veto Athletic uses third-party tools for its payment processing and is not connected with any of the provided payment information – such as the credit card – in any way.
Veto Athletic utilizes Paypal, as a third party tool for payment processing.
Any declined payment costs shall be borne by the User.
Offers and discounts
The Owner reserves the right, at its sole and unquestionable discretion, to offer discounts and / or offers for a limited period of time.
The conditions of these discounts and / or offers will be specified each time on the corresponding information page of Veto Athletic. Each discount and / or offer will be valid for the fixed term or, where appropriate, while stocks last.
If the discount and / or offer are for a limited time only, the time refers to the time zone of the Owner, as indicated by its location in this document.
Veto Athletic accepts requests for cancellation and refund by the Users only for the portion of Service not yet provided and within 10 days after payment. The fees paid are non-refundable in the event that:
- the Service has already been provided at the time of payment.
- The Service is a “custom order”
Deliveries are made during normal business hours at the address indicated by the User and in the manner specified in the order summary.
Upon delivery, the User must verify the contents specifying any anomalies in the delivery form.
In case of failure to collect the products by the deadline set by the carrier, the products will be returned to the Owner, who will refund the purchase price but not the shipping cost. The Owner cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the completion of the purchase order by the User, for any damage occurring to products after delivery to the carrier company where arranged by the User or for delays in delivery attributable to it.
Because we want you to be able to select the perfect type, color and size of our product, your items will be printed after you order them. The printing process takes 2 to 3 business days before we ship it to you. Some items will be delivered separately, and may take a bit longer due to the printing process.
Depending where you are located, delivery times will vary.
Right of withdrawal and guarantee
Right of withdrawal
In case of purchase of products or services via Veto Athletic the User has the right to terminate the contract without specifying the reason, within 10 days. The withdrawal period expires after 10 days from the day on which the User or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the User – takes physical possession of the products. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User is obliged to inform the Owner of their decision to cancel by sending an unequivocal statement to the designated contacts.
To this end, a template withdrawal form provided within the “definitions” section of this document is available to the User. Users are, however, free to express their wish to withdraw in any other equivalent way.
Effects of withdrawal
Users who correctly withdraw from a contract will be reimbursed by the Owner for all payments made to the Owner, including those covering the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs arising from a possible choice of a certain type of delivery other than the standard delivery method, which would have incurred lower delivery costs) without undue delay and in any event no later than 10 days from the day on which the Owner is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the present contract. Reimbursements will be made using the same means of payment as used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the User has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event the User shall not incur any additional costs as a result of such reimbursement.
The reimbursement may be withheld until reception of the goods, or until the User has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The User shall send back the goods and return them to the Owner without undue delay and in any event not later than 10 days from the day on which the User communicated his/her intention to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the User sends back the goods before the 10 day period has expired. The costs of returning the goods is borne by the User but will be reimbursed as stated above. The User is solely liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Limitations on the right of withdrawal
Products returned damaged, or used beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and inherent functions will be refunded after a deduction of the decrease in value resulting from such damage or use. No refunds will be given when the decrease in value equals the total value.
The User is asked to return the goods attaching a copy of the delivery slip received.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in all cases relating to:
- Goods made to specifications or clearly personalized;
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Good which are “custom orders”
If one of the above exceptions is applicable to the goods purchased, the User may not exercise the right of withdrawal.
Applicability of the right of withdrawal
The clauses referring to the exercise of the right of withdrawal and its consequences and exceptions, shall apply exclusively to those Users who qualify as consumers, i.e. Users who are acting for purposes which can be regarded as outside their trade (or entrepreneurial activity) or profession.
The User who buys as a consumer has the right to a guarantee of conformity for purchased products and services, within 24 months of the purchase, on condition that notice is given to the Owner of the defects found, within 1 months of their discovery.
To exercise the right of guarantee, the User is obliged to contact the Owner, using the contact information contained in this document, and provide an accurate description of the defect.
If the product does not conform to the description, the User has the right to a repair or replacement of the product.
The User also has a right to request a fair price reduction or the termination of the contract, in the following cases:
- If repair and replacement are impossible or prohibitively expensive;
- If the Owner has not taken steps to repair or replace the goods within a reasonable period, not less than 15 days;
- Whenever a previously carried out replacement or repair has caused significant inconvenience to the User.
The User is obliged to return the defective products.
Indemnification and limitation of liability
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees, as the case may be, harmless from and against any claim or demand, including without limitation, reasonable lawyer's fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the User’s content, use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms, or violation of any third-party rights.
Limitations of liability
Veto Athletic and all functions accessible through Veto Athletic are made available to the Users under the terms and conditions of the Agreement, without any warranty, express or implied, that is not required by law. In particular, there is no guarantee of suitability of the services offered for the User's specific goals.
Veto Athletic and functions accessible through Veto Athletic are used by the Users at their own risk and under their own responsibility.
In particular, the Owner, within the limits of applicable law, is liable for contractual and non-contractual damages to Users or third parties only by way of intent or gross negligence, when these are immediate and direct consequences of the activity of Veto Athletic. Therefore, the Owner shall not be liable for:
- any losses that are not a direct consequence of the breach of the Agreement by the Owner;
- any loss of business opportunities and any other loss, even indirect, that may be incurred by the User (such as, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- damages or losses resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of Veto Athletic due to acts of force majeure, or at least to unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and extraneous to the Owner's control, such as, by way of example but not limited to, failures or disruptions of telephone or electrical lines, the Internet and / or other means of transmission, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the delivery of products, third-party services or applications; and
- incorrect or unsuitable use of Veto Athletic by Users or third parties.
To guarantee the Users the best possible use of the Service, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the service for maintenance or system updates, informing the Users through constant updates published on Veto Athletic.
Users are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Veto Athletic and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a proper reselling program.
Intellectual property rights
All trademarks, nominal or figurative, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos that appear concerning Veto Athletic are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by the laws in force on trademarks and by related international treaties.
All trademarks and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, trademarks, illustrations, images, logos regarding third parties and content posted by such third parties on Veto Athletic are and remain the exclusive property of such third parties and their licensors, and are protected by applicable trademark laws and relevant international treaties. The Owner does not own the aforementioned intellectual property rights and may use them only within the limits and in accordance with the contracts concluded with such third parties and for the purposes outlined herein.
In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
Filing claims under DMCA
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), you can request that the Owner remove material that infringes a copyright. To do so you must file a document that is known as a DMCA “takedown notice”, which must comply with the requirements specified by the law.
In particular, your “takedown notice” must include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must send this "takedown notice" in physical form using the following contact information:
If you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, informing Users by publishing a notice within Veto Athletic.
Users who continue to use Veto Athletic after the publication of the changes accept the new Terms in their entirety.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation or subcontract all or any rights or obligations under these Terms, as long as the User's rights under the Terms are not affected.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to Veto Athletic must be sent using the contacts stated in this document.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, that clause will be removed and the remaining provisions shall not be affected and they will remain in force.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute concerning the implementation, interpretation and validity of this agreement are subject to the law, the jurisdiction of the state and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the Owner has their registered offices.
An exception to this rule applies in cases, where the law provides a sole place of jurisdiction for consumers.
Definitions and legal references
Veto Athletic (or this Application)
The property that enables the provision of the Service.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
Any order that requires user to upload an image
Example withdrawal form
Veto Athletic, LLC
1050 Veto ST NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
I/We hereby give notice that I/we withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service:
_____________________________________________ (insert a description of the goods/services that are subject to the respective withdrawal)
- Ordered on: _____________________________________________ (insert the date)
- Received on: _____________________________________________ (insert the date)
- Name of consumer(s):_____________________________________________
- Address of consumer(s):_____________________________________________
- Date: _____________________________________________
(sign if this form is notified on paper)
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides Veto Athletic and/or the Service to Users.
The service provided by Veto Athletic as described in these Terms and on Veto Athletic.
All provisions applicable to the use of Veto Athletic and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using Veto Athletic.
Latest update: August 10, 2021
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information only when you provide it to us voluntarily through various activities on our Site, or, for Veto Athletic members, when you purchase a product through our site.. "Personal Information" includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone and fax number, and email address. For example, we collect Personal Information when you purchase a product, or participate in other activities on our Site. If you do not want us to collect any Personal Information from you, please do not provide it.
Veto Athletic will never share, trade, sell, or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties without informed consent or direction, except where required by law. We reserve the right to release Personal Information about our Site visitors when we believe that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with law or to protect the safety or property of visitors to our Site, the public, Veto Athletic, our affiliates or our personnel. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Information about our Site visitors to third-party contractors we engage to assist us with the operation of our Site or other aspects of our business when our contractors need access to such information to perform the services we request.
Aggregate and Non-Personal Information
Veto Athletic may use the information you provide in aggregate form for our internal program, research and general marketing purposes, such as generating statistics and developing plans for promoting our services. Some service providers with whom we share information may use it in aggregate form for their internal business purposes, such as generating statistics for marketing materials, but they may not use your Personal Information for any other purpose and may not share it with other parties.
We may also collect certain non-Personal Information about your use of the Site (e.g., to determine which pages of our Site are most popular and to improve use of the Site). We may collect IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. We may share this aggregated non-Personal Information with our affiliates, licensees and partners, and may post analyses and statistics based on the aggregated data on the Site or use the data for research or promotional purposes relating to our mission. We do not use IP addresses in combination with your Personal Information without your prior consent.
Veto Athletic also may use “cookies'' to collect information about visitors to our Site. A “cookie” is a small text file that a website places on your computer's hard drive to make it easier to use certain site functions or to collect information about your activities on the website. The cookie transmits this information back to the website. Many users do not know that "cookies" are placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to prevent this from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer. Please note that if you disable cookies you may lose some functionality on our Site.
Providing security for the personal information that you submit is a top priority. We use https encryption, and other technologies and processes, such as encryption, access control procedures, network firewalls, physical security, and other measures intended to protect the information that you provide to us. These measures increase the security and privacy of information traveling to, from, and within Veto Athletic. Only our authorized employees or agents carrying out permitted business functions are allowed to access personal information. Please be aware, however, that no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply to us will not be intercepted during transmission over the internet.
Location of Servers; Transfer of Information to the United States; Other Transfer
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, be aware that the information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using our Site or providing your Personal Information to us, you consent to this transfer and to the collection, storage, processing and use of your Personal Information in the United States. In addition, our service providers may not be located in your geographic area in the United States; by providing your Personal Information on the Site, you also consent to the transfer of your data to these service providers.
Our Site is not directed to children and we will not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 18 to use this Site to provide us with any Personal Information. Children always should get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses and phone numbers) over the Internet. If you are under 18, please do not provide any information about yourself on this Site.
If you do not wish to receive communications (e.g., by e-newsletters, e-mail messages, or postal mailings about Veto Athletics programs and services), please inform us by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you wish to discontinue receiving communications sent through only certain methods but not others.
Contact Us; Comments and Questions