1) Clean shin guard surface where Keepy-Up will be applied. Feel free to use any product that will clean the surface. Let the shin guard dry.
2) Peel the backing off the Keepy-Up to expose the adhesive.
3) Apply the Keepy-Up to a smooth surface of the shin guard. It does not have to be applied in the center or on the top, it will work as long as it makes contact with the sock.
4) Press the Keepy-Up into the shin guard for 15 - 30 seconds to let the adhesive bond.
Putting the Shin Guard in the Sock
1) Pull socks up and fold it so that the top of the material is where you prefer the top of the shin guard.
2) Pull folded sock away from your shin.
3) Stick the shin guard with Keepy-Up into desired position.
4) Release the sock to make contact with the Keepy-Up. It will be difficult to adjust the shin guard vertically at this time. (If you want to adjust the shin guard vertically then repeat steps 2 & 3.)
5) Adjust top of sock to how desired.
6) Go play your best without having to worry about your shin guards falling!
Removing the Shin Guard from the Sock
1) Fold sock so that shin guard is exposed to just above the Keepy-Up.
2) Pull sock away from your shin.
3) Lift the shin guard up and out of the sock.
4) Enjoy the victory because you obviously played well without having to worry about your shin guards!